Our passion is to “Do what is not done before!”
Be a Big Fish in
a Small Pond
Our niche within Cyber Security Industry is real value add solutions and services for Identity and Access Management and Cyber Security Governance.
You Do Daily
Our 8 Year Vision
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to trail blaze the Cyber Security Industry by revolutionizing Security Technologies and Practices by 2027.
Many companies have value statements, but often these written values are vague and ignored. The real values of a firm are shown by who gets rewarded or let go.
Below are our values, the specific behaviors and skills we care about most. The more these values sound like you, and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Sath Inc.
Culture of We, Not “I"
- We communicate clearly and directly face to face with quite confidence and open humility. There are no “cover your ass” memo.
- We are play makers – a good assist is often more satisfying than getting the goal.
- This is a culture of “We”. Accountability is key. “I” is exclusively used to admit screw ups.
- We provide candid, helpful, timely feedback to colleagues. We do not tolerate internal politics.
- We make tough decisions without agonizing when it's in the best interest of our team and our clients
Thirst to create & Excel
- We care obsessively about what we do for each other, our clients and our industry.
- We are constantly asking – Is this the best we can do?
- We take smart risks and are open to possible failure.
- We keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify.
- We thrive on change
- We challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches
- We strive to be the experts in our industry and the guide to our clients.
- We focus on results over process
“Can Do” Attitude
- We start with "can do" attitude in everything we do.
- We accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- This is a do-ocracy. Found a challenge? Find a solution.
- We are open-minded in search of great ideas
- We make time to help colleagues
- We say what we think, when it’s in the best interest of our team and our clients, even if it is uncomfortable