IDHub provides a single platform to manage application lifecycles across many IDM systems.
Our Admin Module helps users perform wizard based single and bulk onboarding and off-boarding using a simple user-interface with no technical experience required.
Wizard Based OnBoarding
IDHub provides a user-friendly wizard based Application Onboarding platform for speed and ease of use for administrators.
You can Onboard your Applications now with:
- Custom Application Attributes
- Custom Entitlements
- Custom Request Forms
- Synchronization Schedules for Connected Systems
- Auto- Synchronizations of Application Attributes and Entitlements for Connected System
- Trusted Reconciliation Feature for to enable User Onboarding for the Application
Bulk Application Onboarding
IDHub also provides an interactive wizard for bulk-application onboarding for enterprises and companies with high count of applications to be onboarded at once. This is an xls based upload wizard
Self Service and Approvals
Our Application Onboarding process keeps in mind the ease-of use for Business Analysts who wish to manage the applications themselves.
Below are the best features that can be used easily:
- Application Onboarding
- Application Approvals by an Approver Group
- Manage Applications
- Perform Synchronizations for Connected Systems
- and so on….
Export Import and Version
IDHub provides a single page management of applications.
Here you can perform:
- Export Application Information in PDF or JSON for copying entire application across environments in your organization
- Edit Applications and Use latest versions of the Application for Access Requests
- and so on..