Identity Access & Governance
Identity is More than Usernames and Passwords
Enabling Enterpriser Identity, Access & Governance
Our Identity, Access and Governance services enable our clients to manage the full life cycle of a user’s identity across the client’s resources both within and beyond the firewall and independently from the client’s applications. In other words, Sath’s Identity & Access Management holistic approach allows organizations to clearly separate business logic from security and resource management, thus promoting development agility, accountability and lowering maintenance costs.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Program Management & Governance
- Project Management
- Process Design & Integration
- Process Automation
- Software Development
Sath Identity Hub
The Sath Identity Hub is a solution that provides a single platform to manage application lifecycle for different IDM systems. It simplifies migration and upgrading of IDM systems by eliminating a capital-intensive, time and resource consuming project. This hybrid IDM environment may be in place for multiple years. The Sath Identity Hub is the critical facilitator in migrating IDM solutions to the cloud.
With this solution, business users can on-board new applications, entitlements, roles and business rules. No technical expertise is required to use or on-board an application. A simplified user interface greatly increases adoption and turnaround time for on-boarding new applications. Using the solution, applications can be migrated from one IDM system to another. The Sath Identity Hub significantly reduces the time of a IDM migration or upgrade.
How Does It Work?
A coherent set of technology projects is far more efficient and effective than discrete and disjointed projects. Sath provides a comprehensive set of industry-leading Identity & Access Management services such as:
- Identity Administration and Role Management
- User Provisioning and Compliance
- Web Applications and Web Services Access Control
- Single Sign-On and Federated Identities
- Fraud Detection
- Strong, Multi Factor Authentication and Risk Management
- User Attestation and Re-Certification
- Audit and Reports
Every Sath Identity & Access Management solution implementation leverages the best-in-class, highly scalable directory and identity visualization services. This allows us to maximize operational efficiency and ensures the highest levels of performance.
How is it Implemented?
Sath can implement an Identity & Access Management solution separately or together as an integrated suite of Identity and Access services. The various components making up Identity & Access Management are designed to work together to satisfy each Identity Management and Access Control requirement throughout the business transaction. Sath can integrate seamlessly with many applications across multiple vendors including, but not limited to:
- Directories and Platforms: Active Directory, LDAP, Java, dotNet, PHP
- Collaboration: Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, Office 365, SharePoint
- Databases: Oracle DB, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL, Postgres, JDBC
- Servers: Windows, Mainframe, Unix, AIX, Linux
- Standards: SOAP, SPML, DSML, SCIM, JMS, SAML, WS-Fed
- ERP: Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle EBS, Oracle HRMS
- Human Resources: Taleo, Success Factors, Workday, Salesforce, SugarCRM
- Infrastructure: VMware, Amazon AWS, OpenStack, Avaya, Cisco, Asterisk
and many more…
Our Methodology makes us Different
Program Management & Governance
- Design your Identity & Access Management strategy and your Governance Risk Management strategy for role modeling
- Resource assignment and align your policy requirements with Identity & Access Management processes
- Understand and adhere to your reporting and auditing requirements and ensure these requirements are being met by the Identity & Access Management system
Process Design & Integration
- Business processes with compliance
- IT infrastructure
- Vendor management
- The sales force and many more…
Sath enables your Identity & Access Management system to centrally integrate with multiple spheres of your organization and make them part of an organizational process as opposed to a silo system.
- Hundreds of target systems in the Identity Management environment
- Hundreds of roles and thousands of resources in an Identity Management system
- Automated the provisioning and password synchronization across all systems
- Custom coding for user interfaces
- Back-end processing
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Work flows
- Business processing agents
Then integrate them with the Identity & Access Management system.
- Knowledge transfer sessions to ensures a complete understanding of the system by a client team
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Documentation and knowledge base
- Offer global knowledge of the system for future customization
Support and Managed Services
- Fully Managed Identity & Access Services
- Level 3 support augmented to the customer’s support team
- Ad hoc hourly support for critical incidents
- SLA driven model